Ongoing qualifying examination
The qualifying examination - 2019 session - for registration in the RUI will be held in the Sala N Olimpia of the Ergife Palace Hotel, in Rome, via Aurelia 619, on the following dates:
1. Monday 19 October 2020
Candidates for the Insurance Module - surnames from ABB to CES;
2. Tuesday 20 October 2020
Candidates for the Insurance Module - surnames from CHE to GAL;
3. Wednesday 21 October 2020
Candidates for the Insurance Module - surnames from GAM to MIO;
4. Thursday 22 October 2020
Candidates for the Insurance Module - surnames from MIR to SBR;
5. Thursday 23 October 2020
Candidates for the Insurance Module - surnames from SCA to ZUS;
Candidates for the Reinsurance Module - all the candidates for the Module;
Candidates for the Insurance-Reinsurance Module - all the candidates for the Module.
To facilitate identification procedures this table shows the entrance number where the candidate must go for identification.
Candidates admitted to the examination candidate shall present themselves at 8.30 on the day of the examination with a valid identity document.
On the day of the examination candidates shall present the following documents to the identification desk:
- copy of their identity document;
- application (sent in the e-mail acknowledging receipt of the application submitted on line or recoverable from the personal page of each candidate in the dedicated app), duly signed;
- COVID-19 Self-Declaration Form duly filled in and signed.
In accordance with current Government regulations introducing safeguards against the COVID-19 epidemiological risk, we also remind that:
- at the entrance candidates will have their temperature checked; persons with a temperature above 37.5 C° will not be allowed to enter;
- candidates will be asked to wear at least a surgical mask when entering the building and during all their stay;
- it is necessary to keep a minimum distance of 1 meter from other people and carefully follow the instructions shown in the structure, as well as those given by the staff present inside the hall and outside.
In this regard, candidates are invited to consult the Information on the organization of the examination, which contains the safeguards and operating instructions necessary to comply with the anti-COVID regulations.
For any queries, please write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
All the documents in this page are available only in Italian.